Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Friday October 17th

Time to say goodbye to San Diego and drive back to LA!

Took about 2 hours to get to Hollywood - I had of course a few stops to do on the way. At 4121 Wilshire Blvd we have Los Altos Hotels & Apartments. Also known as the Hyperion Hotel in the TV series Angel.





Then I go to 1428 Genesee Av (correct spelling gives you correct address ;)

Recognize this house?

Yes, it is 1428 Elm Street.

And further down the block (1419)...

Glen's house!

On the way back to the hotel, I drove some on Mulholland Drive - and took some pictures of LA:



Now I am back at the hotel (same as last time) and getting ready for a night out with Jennifer and her friends.
Dinner, a play (Fahrenheit 451) and then clubbing.

Maybe I'll make another entry tonight when I get back - or tomorrow while sobering up (this is more likely).

No comments: